Rate this Recipe
- 1½ tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce finely chopped
- 1½ teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 cups chicken breast
- 2 cups shredded cabbage or prepared coleslaw mix
- ¾ cup red onion finely chopped
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- ¼ cup Anejo or Panela cheese crumbled
- 1 avocado chopped
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water.
- In a medium bowl, mix together balsamic vinegar, chipotle peppers, and garlic salt. Add in chicken, cabbage, and onion, mix well.
- To warm tortillas, heat in a hot skillet for 1 minute on each side. Or place tortillas on a large plate and top with a damp paper towel. Microwave on high for 2 minutes or until tortillas are warm.
- Spoon filling into warm tortillas and top with cheese and avocado.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 340; Carbohydrate, 32 g; Protein, 27 g; Total Fat, 8 g; Saturated Fat, 1 g; Trans Fat, 0 g; Cholesterol, 68 mg; Fiber,7 g; Total Sugars, 3 g; Sodium, 192 mg; Calcium, 187 mg; Folate, 127 mcg; Iron, 2 mg; Percent Calories from Fat, 21%.
Makes 4 servings, 2 tacos each