Rate this Recipe
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 6 wooden skewers
- Feel free to use your favorite seasonal fruits.
- Wash hands with soap and warm water. Wash all fresh fruits before preparing.
- Trim and slice strawberries. Peel orange and chop segments into chunks. Set aside berries, pineapple, and grapes.
- Stack the fruit on the skewer in the following order: strawberry slice, orange chunk, pineapple chunk, green grape, blueberry, and blackberry.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 125; Carbohydrate, 25 g; Protein, 1.5 g; Total Fat, 0.5 g; Saturated Fat, 0 g; Trans Fat, 0 gm; Cholesterol, 0 mg; Fiber, 4.5 g; Total Sugars, 25 g; Sodium, 2 mg; Calcium, 43 mg; Folate, 25 mcg; Iron, 1 mg; Calories from Fat, 3.5%.
Makes: 6 servings, 1 skewer each.